We recently raised a new round of capital to Beatly and are looking to grow our Product Team, so we are now hiring a Full-Stack developer.
Are you interested in building products used by thousands of customers and being part of a journey where you will join build a product that will take the creator economy to the next level? Let's talk!
What is Beatly?
Beatly is an end-to-end platform that makes it possible for creators and brands to collaborate with each other globally. During the past 5 years, Beatly has done over 15.000 collaborations in +10 countries with total revenue of 140MSEK.
What’s our challenge for you?
We recently raised a new round of financing and complemented the team in the area of growth. Today, we have around 100 happy customers. But how do we make the customers love the product even more? How can we make it as intuitive as it could possibly be?
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with closely to our CTO and our Product Manager to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy code
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Know and spend time on writing tests and feel ownership on fixing bugs on production.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Collaborating within a team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
- What the role requires
- Previous experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming, and Test-Driven Development
- Proficiency in one or more Back end languages (Ruby / Crystal) for at least 3+ years
- Knowledge of Postgres, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Knowledge in React, Redux and Next.js (server rendering)
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and is able to author Unit, Integration, and Functional Tests
- Good communication and client-facing skills
We're looking forward to seeing your application!