Intern- Sales Beatly
Influencer marketing, sales, social media, digital marketing. Do those words get your pulse racing a little extra? We're looking for someone who loves sales, long-term customer relationships, is a star at communication and has the ability to keep many balls in the air!
Are you looking for an exciting internship in spring 2022 or beyond that will give you a great start in your future career? Then we'd like to say you've found the right place.
Founded in 2015, Beatly is an independent, global Influencer Marketing platform. Through Beatly's platform, we and our clients research, activate and monitor national and international Influencer Marketing campaigns. The companies we work with today range from several of the absolute top brands such as Spotify, Ica, L'Oréal to new fast-growing companies with sharp products.
As a person, you are...
- Responsible, goal-focused with an inner drive.
- Sees opportunities and challenges instead of problems.
- You are also meticulous and efficient in the way you work.
Furthermore, it is important that you have a positive and professional attitude towards both customers and colleagues.
Responsive. You are an expert at listening in to understand what the customer's challenges are, educational in the way you present solutions and understand the importance of creating and delivering value beyond expectations internally and to customers
Structured. Proficient in excel and you like to work to a clear plan and objectives.
Creative. As a person, you enjoy taking on challenges and finding the best solution to make the customer happy. That's the most important thing for Beatly.
The role of sales intern at Beatly
40 h/week, alternatively fewer hours by arrangement.
Start spring 2022
Assist the sales manager
What you'll learn at Beatly:
- Relationship building sales.
- Participate in customer and team meetings, evaluate ways of working and come up with new ideas/input.
- Client contact and assist with campaign summaries, quote proposals, creative ideas.
- Good insight into the media industry.
- Good insight into the influencer industry.
- Attend client meetings, evaluate, provide input after.
- A solid interest in sales.
- Solution-oriented, prestigious person who likes to be where things happen and is not afraid of new challenges.
- A doer who takes initiative and can drive projects independently.
- Currently studying sales, international sales, social media, communications, digital marketing or PR of some kind.
- Experience in sales and customer service (via phone, email or face-to-face meetings).
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- We are a great team with great culture. With us you will have the chance to grow, both as a person and professionally!
- Opportunity to learn and develop/fine-tune sales pitches tailored to the client. Furthermore, you will work systematically with the sales process and get the chance to work in different situations during the sales process.
- We are in a growth phase where there is a lot of room to develop your own ideas and help shape Beatly.
- The role will involve working closely with the Head of Sales who will act as a support function in your daily work.
- Entrepreneurial environment, high ceiling, flat organization. With us you will have the chance to develop quickly and learn the media and influencer industry well.
- Friday breakfast every week, team lunch every other week, participation in other team activities.
We are continuously working on the selection of candidates, so be sure to send your application as soon as possible.
We warmly welcome your application!